1. Place orders
Table of Contents
We recommend that the initial OMS set up is on either a desktop or laptop computer. Once set up is complete you will be able to connect with the OMS app and use that going forward for orders. However you will also be able to use the desktop version of OMS if you prefer.
Below we have a video guiding you through the ‘ordering’ process and also a step by step walkthrough guide.
Video Set up Guide
Set Up Walkthrough
- The first step is to open your web browser and type in the url – www.dashboard.ordersmadesimple.com
- Then please enter your OMS account email, password, and then click the ‘log in’ button
- To enter your venue dashboard please click on your ‘venue tab’
- The next step is to click the ‘catalogue’ tab
- Search for your required products in the ‘search bar’ and then either hit ‘enter’ or click ‘search icon’
- Once you have found your required product please click ‘add’
- Here you will be able to set the product ‘zone’ – the ‘zone’ will categorise your products and help you order them more efficiently in future
The product ‘default quantity’ – this will be the items ‘default quantity’ on the app until changed
The ‘favourite’ option will add the product to the ‘favourite’ tab on the app and also make it appear at the top of its relevant category
- To check that the product has been added correctly please click the ‘venue products’ tab