4. Full set up
Table of Contents
We recommend that the initial OMS set up is on either a desktop or laptop computer. Once set up is complete you will be able to connect with the OMS app and use that going forward for orders. However you will also be able to use the desktop version of OMS if you prefer.
Below we have a video guiding you through the ‘full set up’ process and also a step by step walkthrough guide.
Video Set up Guide
Set Up Walkthrough
- The first step is to open your web browser and type in the url – www.dashboard.ordersmadesimple.com
- Then please click the ‘register’ button
- Then enter you ‘name’, you ‘email address’ and create a ‘password’ for your account
- Then please enter your OMS account email, password, and then click the ‘log in’ button
- You will then be taking to your OMS account dashboard, now you can input your ‘venue name’ into the ‘venue title’ box and then click ‘add’
- To enter your new venue dashboard please click on your ‘venue tab’
- The next step is to complete your ‘venue settings’ set up, to do so please click on the ‘settings’ tab
- Please input your venue ‘contact number’, ‘order deadline’ and ‘address’ then click ‘save’
- You will then be giving a ‘connection code’ for your venue, so you are now ready to download and install the OMS app